Friday, January 13, 2006

Cutlery Fund

I'm setting up a collection for poor people who don't have enough cutlery. This condition can have serious affects on both mental and physical and social well-being, leading to alienation from loved ones, depression, reclusion and in severe cases agoraphobia and knife envy. You not be aware that there are victims as near to you as South London. Please send cheques, postal orders and donations in kind to PO box 1673, London. You know you should- go on, fork out!

6 comments:

Sicily said...

very good. while we're there in the supermarket today i saw a couple wrapped in a barcode. i said "are you two an item?"

(i stole that one.)

problemshelved said...

fork off

Sicily said...

well i thought it was good!

woodscolt said...

You awful kid.

It was actually the lack of chairs and plates that meant I only invited the Hampton Road lot. I was going to ring and see if you fancied doing a gallery and having lunch some time (my treat) to make up?

problemshelved said...

Hey that would be really nice Joey, but I can't really do anything until February 10th when my course finishes. Shall I get in touch with you a bit closer to then?

woodscolt said...

I'll give you a ring nearer the time. x