Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Spring is here

and I'm still stuck in XXXX library service. It's such a bastard. Tomorrow is going to be the hottest day of the year so far, 25 degrees according to the BBC, and I have to work from 9.30 till 8.00. I'm gonna wear a bikini under my skanky uniform and strip off during my tea-break. Why are we sending all these foreign nationals to prison anyway if they're just as dangerous when they get out? Can't we just send them all back to where they came from; Somalia and Iran and Belarus, where the prison service really works? It doesn't matter what happens to them, after they get out, if the incarceration is stringent enough to cure them of lingering,latent criminality. Wow, I feel unsafe, knowing that (although the chances of me being mugged are exactly the same), it might not be by a British national!!!!! I wanna be attacked by one of my own people, Charles! Sort it out!!!! Actually, can't we deport all criminals? Apart from obvious good patriots like football hooligans, insider traders, BNP members and the Thatcher family. They're just doing it for the good of the country.We outsource loads of industries and services to India and China. We send the rest of our rubbish to Indonesia and Singapore to be recycled, why don't we send our rubbish people? A short prison term in Singapore with Gary Glitter will sort them right out. For more information vote Tory David Eveleigh in Forest Gate South. David, a Gay Jewish Fascist who works for Wetherspoons in a pub which resembles a map of the British Empire in its clientele, probably wanted to stand for the BNP. But for some reason they're not fighting for Forest Gate. (Eveleigh, David Michael 24 Salmen Road Plaistow London E13 0DT Conservative Party Candidate)

4 comments:

refractoryperiod said...

I'd like to add how most students at my University laze around and sun bathe during these wonderful days of sun. Bastards. Why don't any of them have any work? I find the days infuriating, trying desperately to pass my exams while others have fun and work on making their skin a golden brown. Wankers.

refractoryperiod said...

Oooooo voting day today....

problemshelved said...

I miss you Refract.... can we 'work' on our tans together when you come home?

refractoryperiod said...

ay men sister!

Maybe we could drive to some far off land, with sea, sand and ice cream. Wear jean skirts and bikini tops while the sun gentally browns our skin. When sun bathing and sudoku (my preferred time wasting activity) become tiring, frisbee and a nice cool lemonade (lager for the hop lover).


Wouldn't be nice...

Arga arg. Can't wait for this captivity to end!