Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Counting your drinks

I've finally admitted that I have an addiction. All this time I've been firmly refusing to count my drinks because I don't want to face up to the truth. Now I've broken my toe at our party on saturday night I must confess the truth- I'm hooked. I can't live without it. I need it every day. Yes, my name is Frances and I'm a control freak. Maybe it runs in the family, or maybe it's just a sign of the times. But I can't even walk and I'm absolutely screwing because I can't play a more active role in the cleaning-up. The guys are doing ok, but they're doing some stuff wrong. Isn't it funny that I have cultivated a (rather successful) image of not giving a shit about anything for the last 8 years and now I am able to lie in bed all day I get up anyway and drag my arse into college? Well, at least I fight against it. And that's why I give such good parties. We filled four crates with bottles- we're estimating a thousand units of alcohol ( at least 250 of those are vodka) were drunk. I wanna have a party every month! Is everyone else having as many dificulties getting the blood off as I am?

2 comments:

weierstrass said...

and about a thousand units of some other stuff too.

problemshelved said...

i don't know what you're talking about... cous-cous?