Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Shipwrecked!

1. Pulp, 'Razzmatazz' 2. Leonard Cohen, 'Ain't No Cure For Love' 3. Tchaikovsky, 'Marche Slave' 4. Bonnie Tyler, 'Holding Out For A Hero' 5. Tammy Wynette, almost certainly ''Til I Can Make It On My Own' but I am very tempted by 'I Still Believe In Fairy-Tales' and ''Til I Get It Right'... my door to love/ has opened out/ more times than in,/ but I'm either fool/ or wise enough/ to open it again... perfect country lyrics. 6. George Michael 'Careless Whisper' 7. Kris Kristofferson 'Loving Her Was Easier (Than Anything I'll Ever Do Again)' Do I only get seven? Damn! I well wanted both Justin Timberlake AND Julie London's 'Cry Me A River' And Blur's 'Star-Shaped' and Nina Simone's 'Don't Smoke In Bed' and and and... no, my decision is made, let's see if I stick to it when I'm actually on the show. Book- 'A Tale of Two Cities' Luxury- coffee, and since I could have a luxury I couldn't afford in real life, one of those espresso machines, I would be very eco-friendly on my desert island so I could push the boat out and get one of those sick ones with little foil cartridges. You could ask for an ipod, couldn't you, that would take all the fun out of it. If I could only take one it would be the Kris Kristofferson song. It's already probably my favourite song, but it also means that if my grandmother visited, I could play it to her. Check out who you would like to be stuck with... I wouldn't mind Quentin Blake. And if YOU could only take one?

No comments: