Sunday, December 06, 2009

Textualisation

Gardiner expressed surprise that I use predictive text because apparently it is really long and annoying and difficult. I said it wasn't, at all, really, but today I noticed just how many times it has let me down it the three months that I've had this phone.

Just for ABC...
abergavenny
blog
cardiff (clearly Sony Ericsson have a problem with South Wales)
cabaret

c? (i guess c? is not actually a word)
bagel
calais
camden
canterbury
barthes (morons!)
beckett (double morons!)
adana (it knows doner though- clearly my phone has no taste in kebabs)
bastards
benno
camberwell
cette
chancery
chanel
charing
cheesecake
cheshire
chiara
chutney
aldersbrook
bleurgh
alexis
bethnal
anglais
bonkers
commie
amour
bordeaux
correspondance
courtauld
crap
brixton
crt
artiste
bruv
auch
buckingham
buffy
budgens
auerbach
bushwood
cuppa
aussi
awesomeness

cwmbran



And now I've broken my new phone and will have to type all this essential vocabulary into a new one.

No comments: